Tuesday, August 31, 2010

" Black I Salute- R.I.P. "



If you googled "Black I" on the internet, you would be hard-pressed to find any info about this Toronto M.C. who passed away before he received his proper due...

When I first heard this song (No Laws) in 1996, I knew for a fact that I was hearing some NEXT SHIT !!!!! The way he rhymed was absolutely crazy, and his flow was 100 % original...I have been on a mission for over ten years to find anything he has released . If you guys out there have some hidden Black I treats, or any stories about the man, please don't hesitate to shoot me some information...

So without further delay- here is one of my personal classics....

"No Laws"- From the Beat Factory Rap Essentials compilation...



And just to keep it 100---peep this video for "Where I'm From"...



* This is a re-post from over a year ago....

1 comment:

theVextOne said...

thas why right there, why they tryin to kill hip hop.
cause of hip hop, they can't kill us. we soldiers to the cause boi! we on some most dangerous game type shit G! anyway Lex, you always know how to get my muthafukin dander up. Thas word son.