Wednesday, November 30, 2011

" Nobody Fucking Cares "



Does anyone out there care about beat biting anymore ?

It seems as if producers are getting extra lazy these days by flipping joints that other cats rocked years ago...For instance, "Water Boarding" was deleted from the final version of Mobb Deep's newest release, Black Cocaine (I think I know why-HAHA)....

Sure the beat is fresh, but Encore killed the same beat over a decade ago on a song entitled "Water World" with Bay area producer Dan The Automator...

This isn't the first time another producer beat Alchemist to the punch.....

From the stories that I have read, Alchemist was brought into the "Infamous" fold on the strength of a beat he submitted for the Murda Music (1999) album called "The Realest", featuring Kool G.Rap.....I'm quite sure you love that beat just like everybody else - but there is only one problem famz...

The Bronx Bombers The Legion already rocked that same exact loop on "Rest In Peace", from their debut release Theme+Echo=Krill (1994)...

Awwww, I know what your thinking..."Drasar is a hater, how could he diss Alchemist"....Nah brother I'm not dissing anybody (ALC is a dope producer that has definitely proven himself over the years)-I'm just dead serious about this Hip Hop shit and you can't argue with the motherfucking truth trooper...

PEEP THE PROOF.

The Legion - "Rest In Peace".... Produced by The Legion (1994)..



Mobb Deep - "The Realest".....Produced by Alchemist (1999).



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

verry true alcamist get off youre ass in go diggin lazy alter ha---

BIG D O said...

If you won't say it, I will...that man has steady fallen off... Boom there it is.. call me a hater..I could give a rat's ass yo..

fact is he moved away from that gritty boom bap and his ASR-10 and moved to a more fuzzed out, percussion-less, I dunno what to call it, on his new MPC...

It is what it is.. He's a legend already and dope, but he's dipping a lil' bit right now..