Wednesday, November 2, 2011

" Drasar On The Beats - Remix Weaponry Re-Ups "



Even though you could easily find this on the right side of the blog, I'm going to repost this for all of you motherfuckers that are looking for some certified shock treatment...

Earlier this year I took the time to remix some Mobb Deep joints to put my own dirty spin on things.....My goal was to make it as ugly as possible, rock only records, make it cinematic, and scare the living shit out of the suckers who think they make raw beats.......

Nothing more, nothing less...

I believe my goal was accomplished....It took me quite some time to put this together : Numerous mixdowns (300 tracks mixed down to one is no joke), boosting levels, rearranging beats, inserting movie samples, mad overdubs, etc....

The response has been more than I ever anticipated.......Dudes have hit me up all over the globe saluting the wreck involved with this project, (Remix Weaponry) and I sincerely appreciate all the support, words of encouragement, and various blogs reposting it....Feel free to post it up again...

So without further delay, here is my dedication to one of the greasiest crews to ever rock, "Mobb Deep"......If you haven't heard this before here is your chance to get up to speed, and if you have heard it-listen again and get your god damn mind right..

BLAM,BLAM.....

DOWNLOAD...


No comments: