Tuesday, November 22, 2011

" Hip Hop Battlefield Reaches 2000 "



Last week HIP HOP BATTLEFIELD hit the 2000 post mark, so I decided to have a personal celebration by flipping through some of my dustier crates and get my blending exercises in order.......

Nothing but that filthy shit banging out the speakers, I even threw a Battlefield remix in there to give you a little extra shock treatment..

Big up to everyone around the globe that checks in on the regular (I SEE YOU)....

Catch a Groove.....

DOWNLOAD..


5 comments:

brofanity said...

Stellar mix for the 2000 homie!

Donaleski said...

we in here D! Congrats on them 2000 posts and thanx again for tha good shit u spreadin.

Peace D

Drasar Monumental said...

WORD UP YA'LL.......MORE WRECK ON DECK..

OUT-
D

Unknown said...

Massive congrats on the 2K D :)

Daily Diggers said...

official thumbs up from me.

KD