Thursday, June 30, 2011

" Rasheed Chappelle Rockets "



This is compilation of Rasheed Chappelle cuts (Assembled by Kevin Nottingham) showcases the flavors that "RC" is bringing to the table....With the aid of Kenny Dope, I see big things popping for this deadly duo in the very near future....

"Future Before Nostalgia" drops on July 12th, keep your eyes peeled....

Tracklist-

Building 8
Money Is King
Soul Possession (feat. Raye 6)
Soliouqy
Live This Way
Connect Thought
Amerikkk’s Own
I Know
They Gone Learn (feat. Jamal Brown)
Man Inside
Resurrection
Start Anew
Jects In My Soul
Keep From Dyin
Background
What I’m Here 4 (feat. DJ Scratch)

DOWNLOAD....

2 comments:

BIG D O said...

whatup my G... I know this is a lil bit off topic in relation to the post, please forgive..

this joint right here is one of the better remix tapes I've bumped in a long while tho.. thought you might enjoy it, if you aint already hip to it.. http://www.domeshotsandfatlaces.com/2011/03/dj-iron-kid-calico-showdown-volume-1.html

Drasar Monumental said...

GOOD LOOKS KID, I WILL CHECK IT OUT...

ONE-
D