Wednesday, June 15, 2011

" Mid Week Rockets "



You never know when I'm going to strike on the BATTLEFIELD......Sometimes I might post three or four a day, other times I will fall back until something in my collection jumps out at me...

Regardless, I promise to turn the heat up a notch because I'm feeling good, the sun is out, the record stacks keep getting chubbier, and most importantly more people are scoping out the BATTLEFIELD than ever......It's been almost four years since I decided to start this blog and I do not plan on stopping....

Why ?

Because this is not work for me.....It's more of a Hip Hop experiment to see if cats are still checkin for certain things out there...To my surprise, without having to set up a Twitter account or a Facebook page, or even without promoting the blog whatsoever - people still miraculously find HIP HOP BATTLEFIELD......

This mix by KoKo (With The Dope Sound) is perfect theme music for starting trouble......Turn your system up a bit and let's get into this trooper.....

01. Intro
02. The Cenobites / Lex Lugor
03. Legit / Buddah Bless Finess
04. M.A.C.10 / L.F.T.C.I.
05. Reflection Eternal / Fortified Live
06. Children Of The Corn / Harlem U.S.A.
07. Organized Konfusion / Bring It On
08. B Supa / Destined
09. Ken Russell
10. Verbal Threat / Black Woman
11. Kings Of Pressure / Smooth As A Violin
12. The P Brothers Feat. Boss Money / Boss Money Gangsters
13. Brass Tacks / City Scapes
14. Thirstin Howl ? Feat. Master Fuol / Spit Boxers
15. Oktober / When Your Empires Collapse
16. Constant Deviants / Competition Catch Speed Knots
17. The Annexx Click / The Annexx Click
18. One Way Glass
19. Show Feat. Party Arty / On My Way
20. Death Camp / Sleep All Day
21. Genius / 4th Chamber
22. Iceberg Slick a.k.a. Larry-O Of Real Live / Black Ski Mask
23. Rawcotiks / Hardcore Hip-Hop
24. Boogie Down Productions / Why Is That?
25. Now You Got It
26. Dollar $ Bill & Cut Master Kg / People Don't Know Ya
27. Team Demolition / The Ultimate
28. Marco Polo Feat. Large Professor / The Radar Remix
29. Ill Bill/ / Gangsta Rap
30. The 45 King / How You Like It
31. Akbar / Those Who Say

DOWNLOAD...

No comments: