Thursday, June 23, 2011

" Hip Hop Battlefield Goes To Canada "



Ahhhhhhhh, where do I start ?

I bounced out of the lovely confines of Vietnam, California last night to return to the beautiful city of Vancouver, British Columbia.

Flying these days feels like your headed off to prison or something....

Everytime I fly somewhere they pull me out of the line-up, put me in a booth and preform all types of extra shit......Since I have dreadlocks (Haven't cut my hair since 1994) they inspect my dome to see if I'm holding contraband in my locks....HAHAHA...

WHATEVER...

Somehow I lost my phone in the process......And to top it off these motherfuckers lost my luggage, and I'm still waiting for them to drop it off.........Most people would have buckled under these circumstances, but not me amigo, you can't hold back my Hip Hop morale no matter what the situation is.....So to cheer myself up, I headed to "Beat Street Records" and "Vinyl Records" to cop some new wax......

Damn, I already caught all types of heat......Open drum breaks, OST's, library records, and even a copy of King Sun's "Mythological" to my surprise.......

My birthday is tomorrow so I will post up a bunch of shit in the morning to help give your weekend some fire power.......And to all my peoples, my phone is MIA so if you need to get at me or even wish me a happy birthday tomorrow (HAHA, NO ONE CARES) leave a comment on the blog or call my girl and she will get a hold of me.....

Big up to everyone that checks in on the regular..........More post in a minute kid....

Oh yeah, their was a fuckin riot up here last week....Peep this footage (All of this was over a Hockey game...I still have never watched an entire Hockey game in my life, HAHA)......



ONE LOVE-
D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday

Jaylib Infinity said...

Happy Birthday Man

Drasar Monumental said...

WORD UP....THANK YA'LL....

PEACE-
D

Unknown said...

no one cares...but a very Happy Birthday fam haha...keep up the ill work on this blog :)