Friday, June 24, 2011

" Comedy Relief 2 "



Even though I have NEVER been a fan of your boy DMX, he recently made some comments regarding Drake and skinny jeans that I whole heartedly agreed with....

"I don’t like Drake. It’s nothing that he did to me, He actually is talented. It ain’t nothing personal. I don’t like his stuff. He has a little wordplay here and there, but when I see him and hear him it’s like—‘Money, I’m not rockin with that.”

Following those statements he continued with, “Yeah, the fucking skinny jeans and tight sweaters! Those are baby clothes. What are you shopping at Baby Gap???” he queried. “I think I’m gonna wear Timberlands until I die man. They may not be the hottest thing out, but Timbs keep reinventing themselves. Timbs is still on fire right now!”

Those words alone are enough to make me laugh myself into convulsions, but the funniest part is when Hip Hop DX's readers chimed in with their own opinions.......This is when the comedy levels reach an all-time high....

YOU A JOKE WROTE...

" MOST THE NIGGAS ON THIS WEBSITE PROBABLY ROCKING THE SKINNY JEANS AND KANYE WEST GLASSES HAHA FAGGOT ASS NIGGAS... DRAKE IS WACK, HIS SONG IS EITHER SOME LOVE SHIT OR SOME YOUNG MONEY POP SHIT... NIGGA COULDNT RAP CHRISTMAS PRESENTS "......

HAHAHAHA.......

KING PONE ADDED...

"MAN, X WASHED UP.....HE AINT IN JAIL WORKING ON LYRICS, HE IN THERE STILL GETTIN' HIGH BET. IT'S EASY TO GET DOPE IN THERE LOL......HE IN THERE SUCKIN THAT PIPE...FUCK OUTTA HERE X. BUT I DO AGREE W THAT SKINNY JEANS ISSH."

Aww man, that one right there made me crack up like a motherfucker......

TC CONTINUED WITH...

I mean X, I respect your opinion, but you will never be hot like that again. You are no longer relevant, too many smoking crack incidents and wack ass songs you have been making, put you out the game, it's over D, just bow out, you've have your time.

WOW.....

And lastly, THAT NIGGA blessed us with his take on X's statements.....

" Ayo X, the fuck I need Timbs for I live in Tampa. It's hot as shit out here nigga. Fuck your size 40 jeans with no belt hanging off yo ass nigga. A nigga can't even walk in them shits, plus the sweat drippin off my balls and shit nigga.

Eat a hot bowl of dicks. If I wanna dress comfortable, that's my fuckin prerogative."

Like I said in the beginning, DMX has never really caught my attention......I appreciate the hyped up energy and all the aggressive antics, but I never really checked for all the dog barking, tinker bell beats, and mediocre lyrics......Regardless, I do not wish jail time on anybody and hopefully when he gets out this time he takes it easy.....

What's the moral of the story folks, everyone and their mother has a motherfuckin opinion about Hip Hop.....HAHAHA....

6 comments:

Daily Diggers said...

yo Drasar, happy born day brohannan!

Kid Dyno

Unknown said...

Haaaaaaaa!!! Comedy indeed!!!

Anonymous said...

AT THE END OF THE DAY I FUCKS WITH X. X IS A REAL STREET DUDE, WHO HAS BEEN THROUGH, LIVED IN, AND IS STILL A WARRIOR IN THE STRUGGLE. HE IS A REAL MOTHERFUCKING MAN IN FRONT OF OUR EYES BECAUSE HE GOES THROUGH IT ON CANDID CAMERA. WE'VE SEEN HIS RISE TO FAME, HIS ADDICTIONS CREEP UP, AND HIS MISTAKES IN PLAIN DAY. HE MAY NOT BE WHAT THESE KIDS ARE CHECKING FOR NOW WITH THEIR PSEUDO GAY STYLE AND TENDENCIES, BUT X IS A REAL DUDE WHO STANDS UP LIKE A G EVEN WHEN STRUNG OUT ON CRACK. I CO-SIGN X ANYDAY OVER SOME PSEDUO GAY KID SHIT. NEWSFLASH FOR ALL THESE WANNA BE GAY HIPSTERS, THE BAGGY PANTS FALLING UNDER YOUR ASS LOOK CAME FROM RIKERS ISLAND AND WAS A SIGN FOR MALE PROSTITUTES TO SHOW THIER ASS TO LET OTHER GRIMEY ASS CATS KNOW THEIR MAN ASS WAS FOR SALE. SO MOST OF THESE KIDS WANT TO BE A HO ASS NIGGA.

Drasar Monumental said...

YO FAMZ.......I AGREE WITH YOU ON ALMOST EVERYTHING YOU SAID.....ONE OF MY PEOPLES KNOWS DMX AND HE SAID THAT HE IS ONE OF THE REALEST CATS YOU WOULD EVER MEET....

WITH THAT BEING SAID, HIS MUSIC HAS NEVER APPEALED TO ME.....JUST BECAUSE YOUR A LIVE STREET CAT, DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN RHYME........

I SLEPT THROUGH MOST OF HIS ALBUMS....ALL THOSE WACK ASS BEATS PUT ME ON SLEEP MODE....IT'S JUST MY OPINION...

BY THE WAY, I DO NOT CO-SIGN ANY OF THAT WIERDO RAP SHIT EITHER......NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT..

AND I ALSO DO NOT CO-SIGN OVER HYPED UP, DOG BARKING, TINKER BELL PRODUCTION HAVING, SPAZZOIDS......HAHA....

ONE-
D

Anonymous said...

ARF ARF AAAAAARF BOOOOOMMEEEEEEERRRR!

Drasar Monumental said...

ARF ARF.....GET AT ME DOGS.....

I'M SLIPPIN, I HAVE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP...HAHA.

YA'LL GOING TO MAKE ME LOSE MY MIND, UP IN HERE..

WACK....WACK....WACK.....ARF.....GET AT ME DOGS...

ONE LOVE BOOMER.......WACK....WACK....WACK...

HA-
D