Tuesday, June 28, 2011

" Back In Effect Mode "



I'm back from my brief stay in Vancouver, Canada and I'm ready to keep this BATTLEFIELD shit fully charged up......WOW...Where and the hell do I begin ?

I had the opportunity to sit in and crack jokes on my homeboy's radio show, "African Rhythm's" with Dave Jones at the scenic University of British Columbia......This cat has been on the airwaves for 18 years and still has the time to run his own record store (Which is very dope by the way).....His selections were stunning, explosive, and soul power infused....

All vinyl, all heavy, all flavorful......

You can download this hour and a half long session if your in the mood for some Summertime grooves....DO NOT SLEEP...

CHECK IN....

Big up Dave for blessing me with some more ill open drum breaks......Now I'm fully ready to abuse my sampler and take shit to a whole different stratosphere.....More remix chaos in the near future, be on the lookout troopers...

Anyway, Vancouver is a very diverse city with plenty going on......Checked out an ill Latino block party that made the party people show up in droves..

Seen someone get stabbed up....CRAZY....Dude was leaking all over the sidewalk trying to get his mind together and no one really seemed to care...I thought about taking a picture, but that would be tasteless and disrespectful right ?

I also traveled all throughout the city catching graff flicks (I will post pics later on this week).....

All in all, Vancity is a thriving city with over 3 million people.....It's a very international spot with loads of record stores, restaurants, shoe boutiques, gorgeous women (Seriously), clubs, gardens, smoke cafe's (HAHA), and all that other fly shit.....I highly recommend it if your on the lookout for a quick vacation......

HIP HOP BATTLEFIELD will return to it's regular momentum tomorrow morning.....I'm still trying to recover and get my mind back on Vietnam, California time......Big up to everyone that checks in on the regular, it's going to be a wild week.....

No comments: