Monday, January 10, 2011

" Professor Griff Speaks "



Professor Griff has been hitting the lecture circuit pretty hard in recent years.....Even though I do not agree with all of his views, the brother is a very deep thinker and he has the uncanny ability to force you to think outside of the box (Which is definitely needed these days)....

He sat down with Tariq Nasheed to discuss his views on racism, P.E., the economy, secret societies, etc........

While your at it, you should check out some of Tariq's other podcast as well.........I'm not really digging all the mack talk, but when he chops it up about current events he has my undivided attention......

PEEP.....

2 comments:

Trophy Engraving said...

Is this his picture?

I wish I could met a person like him, looks like a very interesting person.

Cheers

Drasar Monumental said...

NO QUESTION....

PEACE-
D