Sunday, January 16, 2011

" Hip Hop Battlefield Goes To Hawaii, Part 2 "



Ahhhhhh I'm back in Vietnam, California after a nice little vacation on the beautiful island of Kauai, Hawaii......To be honest with you, I wasn't ready to come back...I wanted to spend more time absorbing the sun rays, cracking jokes on the beach, eating exotic fruits, and all that other hang- loose type shit......

No, I didn't check out any luau's........Sure I could of paid the 80 dollars to take part in one, but that's what cornball tourist do fam.....If I am not a invited guest, I have no business attending one (FEEL ME)....

No, I do not surf, boogie-board, or even know how to fucking swim, but R.I.P. to the Kauai surfing champion "A.I." who recently passed away......You couldn't go anywhere on the island without spotting a rest in peace tribute to him (Google for more info)....

I'm not quite sure what it's like on the other islands in Hawaii, but on Kauai it was somewhat difficult to find traditional Hawaiian food....I didn't fly five and a half hours across the Pacific ocean to munch on a roasted turkey sandwich.....HAHA......Eventually I stumbled onto some ill traditional Hawaiian food, but only because I was crazy determined......

On the radio out there they played a form of reggae called "Jawaiian", which consist of a cheesy, lovers rock steez.....At first I dismissed it as corny, but I warmed up to it after awhile....Atleast they didn't front with the fake patois, instead they paid homage to the jamaican culture while singing about their own Hawaiian related issues (I cant front on that)....

Here are a couple pics.....



















Now that I got that out of the way, let me get to the goods.....



Here is a clip of graff monster Doze Green TC5 doing what he does best (Going hard in the paint)......SAY WORD....

2 comments:

Daily Diggers said...

Chillin'!!

Drasar, have a great time bro. The place looks beautiful.

KD

Drasar Monumental said...

Yeah I was cold chillin, but now I'm back in Battlefield grizzly mode.....

2011 is going to be explosive my friend.....More illness on deck...

Peace-
D