Thursday, January 20, 2011

" More Mixtape Firepower "



Before I even get started I want to send a big shout out to everyone that stops by the BATTLEFIELD on a daily basis......I see you..It's been a wild three years and I feel as if I am just beginning with this whole blog steez.....

I have never really politicked or advertised the blog, so the traffic that I get is due to me putting out certain frequencies....

The only reason why I started Hip Hop Battlefield in the first place is because I was fascinated by Stretch Armstrong's "Konstant Kontakt" blog that used to pop off crazy....He was putting up old Stretch & Bobbitto shows, demos, and under the radar scorchers at an alarming rate....

So I decided to get busy on the blog tip with my own Hip Hop sensibilities and point of view..

Hip Hop Battlefield's only purpose is to provide fresh Hip Hop: past, present and future......I don't have any hidden agendas...I'm not trying to become a internet superstar or any of that other wierdo shit....I'm not looking for advertisers or payola..

I'm just a dedicated lifelong Hip Hop student that still believes in this shit.......

Anyway, know one cares so I'm just going to deliver the goods....HAHAHAHA.....

Peep this new Statik Selektah & Frank The Butcher mixtape (Concepts)........

TRACKLIST-

01 – Selektions Intro – Frank The Butcher
02 – Shadows of 1995 – DJ Doo Wop
03 – The CNCPTS – Freeway
04 – I’ve Arrived – Ro Spit
05 – Selektion: Brooklyn – Maffew Ragazino Sr.
06 – It’s Chace – Chace Infinite
07 – For The Better – NBS
08 – Cold Michigan Nights – Willie The Kid
09 – One King – Consequence
10 – W.O.R.K. – Paul Mighty
11 – Radio Interlude – Mr. Peter Parker
12 – Live is Short – Duffle Bag Bros. (Termanology & Check Mark)
13 – Statik’s Message – Statik Selektah
14 – Ready for the Storm – Curt@!n$
15 – Prepare – Black Milk
16 – Block Heavy – Nut House
17 – What it is – Truck North, STS, Reks & Phonte
18 – Sound of the Street – Louie Gonz
19 – Fred Krueger – Fred The God Son
20 – Pray – JFK
21 – Selektion: Staten Island – Jojo Pellegrino
22 – Bomb Threat – Slaine
23 – Born a Blessing – Gilbere Forte’
24 – Megatron – Ill Bill
25 – HeART Gallery – Rhyminal
26 – Brooklyn’s Finest Outro – DJ Clark Kent

DOWNLOAD.....

5 comments:

Daily Diggers said...

Amen!

True dat Drasar I know plenty of peeps who check in on Hip Hop Battlefield on the regular.

We're never disappointed either, great work D! Keep it flowing...

Kid Dyno

Drasar Monumental said...

Damn thanks man.....When I hear shit like that it gives me more energy to keep the flames burning...

Your blog is one of the blogs that I check on the regular as well.....At some point this year Planet & I are going to venture out to London, and you will be one of the first people we contact....

Keep it on the rise-
D

beyondhiphop said...

frank the butcher =] haha

Elijah Gregory said...

It's pretty insane and radical and awesome how much you're sharing out with everyone.

There's a lot all over, I've gotten through track 2 of this mixtape so far. Appreciating the Bird's Eye View cut up there.

Thanks, once again Drasar.

Drasar Monumental said...

Yeah it is crazy how much jewelry I'm dropping to complete strangers....Back in the day I would have hoarded all this shit to myself....

But you know what-it's the right thing to do....Share and share alike ........Thanks for checking in...

Peace-
D