Monday, January 10, 2011

" Hip Hop Battlefield Goes To Hawaii "



Yes indeed my friend, Hip Hop Battlefield will be broadcasting live from the captivating island of Kauai, Hawaii for the rest of this week...I have been here for a couple days, and it's hard not to get caught up in the natural beauty of this lovely piece of paradise..

If there is any Hip Hop on this island I will find it......If there are any vinyl shops on this island I will find them.....HAHA....

You might ask yourself, "Why and the hell is he blogging on his vacation?"........It's simple, because I feel like it trooper........Things are going to be a little slower this week, but I will still find time to post up a couple things here and there......(I will post up pics from my Hawaiian adventure when I get back to the mainland)

Here is a little info on Hawaii for all of those interested:

1. The Hawaiian alphabet only consists of 12 letters, A,E,I,O,U,H,K,L,M,N,P,W.

2. The Polynesians transmitted their knowledge and culture through speaking, dance and chants; they had no written language until the 1800's.....

3. Hawaii is the 50th state in the U.S. even though it feels like a completely different country......

4. The Hawaiian ridge is the tallest mountain range on earth.....

I'm far from an expert on Hawaiian culture, but I am taking the time to find out about the Hawaiian people, and their rich history while I absorb the powers of their island on my short stay......I also want to send a big shout out to Monica, Azar (Your crazy funny man), and Big Josh for checking me in properly......

Anyway, here is a mixtape that I did a couple months back (Wax Weapons 30)....



If you missed it the first time, now you get a second chance to get your mind right.....2011 is going to be a wild ride on the Hip Hop Battlefield so stay tuned for more action....BLAM..

TRACKLIST-

1.Drasar Monumental Drama Intro--- Produced by Drasar Monumental.

2.Nutso & Brainsparker---"Story Music". Produced by Brainsparker.

3.Obscure Disorder---"Overdose Music" Produced by A-Trak.

4.NYG'z---"G-Dom" Produced by Premier.

5.Apollo Brown---"Propa"-featuring Odysee & Tranquil....Produced by Apollo Brown.

6.Roc Marciano---"G" Produced by Pete Rock.

7.Beatnuts---"All My Life" Produced by Beat Nuts.

8.Checkmate---"Devil vs. Maker" Produced by Kemo.

9.Godfather Don---"Seeds Of Hate" Produced by Godfather Don.

10.Mic Geronimo---"Shit Is Real Accapella flipped over a couple beats by Psycho Les & 45 King..

11.Homeless Derelix---"Raise It Up" Produced by Architect.

12.Nutso & Brainsparker---"Haze" Produced by Brainsparker.

13.Phil Most Chill---"Walking Papers Instrumental" Produced by Phil Most.

14.Rae & Ghost---"Miranda" Produced by Allah Math.

15.Sean Price---"Onion Head Accapella flip"

16.Evidence---"Stick & Move Instrumental" Produced by Evidence.

17.Selfish (Uncut Raw)---"Baby" Produced by Fluent.

18.Guru- R.I.P.---"Where Is Our Money-- Drasar Monumental Remix ".



6 comments:

Daily Diggers said...

yo what a tracklist! I missed this first time round, I guess I slept.

But now I'm right on it like flies on dog shit!

Kid Dyno

Anonymous said...

lol hawiais fresh my mos is out there now respect

Unknown said...

Have a great time D and wow that mixtape looks really ill, thanks for that.

Drasar Monumental said...

YO THANKS FELLAS......FEEL FREE TO BLOG IT UP IF YOU LIKE IT........BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR WAX WEAPONS 31 IN THE NEAR FUTURE....

PEACE-
D

Elijah Gregory said...

Definitely, peepin' the track list and I'm buckling down half way through. Good looking out man, peace.

Drasar Monumental said...

WORD UP ELIJAH, THANKS DUDE.......MORE MIXES TO COME ....

PEACE-
D