Monday, January 17, 2011

" Madlib: Medicine Show 11 "



Just listened to that new Medicine Show joint last night (Lo Budget- Hi-Fi Music)......Instrumentals with some wild remixes sprinkled throughout make for an enjoyable listening experience.....

I would just post the whole shit, but I know for a fact the link would get broken within 24 hours, so what's the point...HAHA....

Anyway, here are a couple cuts that will get your ears ringing......

"The Professionals" - Hold Up.....



"A.G. & O.C." - PT.1...



4 comments:

donaleski said...

YO DRASAR, I BELIEVE U PROBABLY NOT FAMILIAR WITH MAX B, EITHER I AM BUT THE MADLIB / AG-OC COMBO, THATS "WHY YOU DO THAT" SAMPLE USED BY MAX B WHICH IS CRACK TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST - CHECK IT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9KgSAD2ls
AFTER WHO'S THE ORGINAL FROM?? I HAVE NO IDEA... LOVE YA SITE BY THE WAY, PEACE!

Drasar Monumental said...

Yo brother thanks for checking in.....I will give it a listen....By the way, I am familiar with Max-B, even though I can't stand his music....

Peace-
D

Elijah Gregory said...

I'm losing my mind man, 350MB FLAC version compressed to 25MB. Some loss of quality, not terrible though, esp. for this joint's prod.

Elijah Gregory said...

Meant to say "with this joint's prod."