Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"Under The Radar Rockets: Beat Nuts Edition, Part 2"



Since a couple cats hit me up about the last edition of "Under The Radar Rockets", I feel that it is a must that I tap into that frequency once again...

The other day my dude "State" passed me a c.d. that had a ridiculous amount of heavy joints on it....One of the cuts was entitled "Robbed" by the Beat Nuts.....

WOW, I can't believe I never even knew about this shit...

By the sounds of things I assume this was recorded during the "Stone Crazy" era....Loud abrasive drums, sinister floating keys, and plenty gun talk..After doing a little research I found out that this mystery track was released on a project called "Rarest Nuts".

I'm not sure what record company put it out, or if it some black market type of secret release.....Regardless, grab yourself a cold drink, snatch up a oscillating fan, and prepare for some official DRAMA......

DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YESSSSSSSSSS! Once again you deliver that goodness!!!!!

Drasar Monumental said...

GOD DAMN, THIS ONE IS JUST PURE FLAMES....

BIG UP MY DUDE..

PEACE-
D