Tuesday, July 27, 2010

" Blog Shots 41 "



Cope 2 (KD) is a true heavyweight when it comes to graff.....For over 20 years now this man has been putting in a tremendous amount of work...

The " King Of The 4 Line " has achieved considerable mainstream success without watering down his techniques...

Did you know Cope did the cover art (Letters) for B.D.P's " Sex & Violence " album ?......

I could go on and on about his accomplishments, but instead of doing that, I will just point you in the direction of his blog.....Interesting video footage, pieces, updates, and all types of other shit !!!!!!

When you head over there-tell him that the grimy kid from HIP HOP BATTLEFIELD sent you jack...



TUNE IN....

2 comments:

Sonny said...

ah man, Cope is ILL and did the letters on "SEX & VIOLENCE", but the art on the cover is from Robert Williams (oh snap!)... I got a lil hip hop trivia left in this fried out melon (ha)... peace my man!

Drasar Monumental said...

Word up, I knew that, maybe I should have worded it differently .....

Thanks for checking in famz,

Peace-
D