Thursday, July 1, 2010

" Hip Hop Battlefield Remix Series "



Time for some more remix mayhem from the captain of this whole Hip Hop Battlefield shit...Every time I hit you guys off, I make it a mission to try new things...

Who wants to hear the same type of beats all the time ?....Definitely not me, so it's imperative that I push myself when I'm tapping beats out so I don't fall victim to certain formulas.... SO EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED..

" The Night The Earth Cried " has to be one of the best songs the Gravediggaz ever put together...Instead of your typical gun-clap stylings, the group decided to have a concept and stick to the theme throughout the songs entirety...

I decided to give them the remix treatment with an assortment of colors...

CHECK IN- BLAM,BLAM,BLAMZ....



*R.I.P. Poetic

2 comments:

Sonny said...

damn my dude! that beat is ILLY!!!! fuck, i've got that shit on repeat! peace - wong

Drasar Monumental said...

HAHAHAHAH-

THANKS FAMZ.