Friday, July 30, 2010

" Still M.V.P. "



To be a truly fresh M.C. you have to have some quotables under your belt.....If I can't recite a couple lines from your rhymes than you are not doing your job....I'm not talking about memorizing jingles, I'm talking about remembering certain things that you said because it was that ILL...

That's why Kool G. Rap & Big L are my favorite M.C.'s......Shit, these two have scrolls of non-stop quotables....

G.Rap......"Death Wish"

Quotable- " A pimp that loves shrimp and lobster / and for a hobby I'm hitting niggas up like a mobster.....I got a story for each little poor territory / the ghetto glory in all categories "........BLAM..

Big L.....“Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous”

Quotable: “Yo I admit I’m a sucka, a lowdown dirty sneaky double-crossin’ connivin’ muthafucka / Breakin’ in cribs with a crowbar / I wasn’t poor, I was po’, I couldn’t afford the o-r.”

YIKES....That is just straight up ridiculous.......I could go on and on forever with memorable lines that G.Rap & "L" spit.....

Lord Finesse sat down with Paul Arnold (Hip Hop Dx) to talk about Big L's mindset during the classic "Lifestyles Of the Poor And Dangerous" sessions......YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS JACK !!!!

CHECK IN ...



Big L- "Represent"

Quotable- " I pack a gat not a slingshot / step to this and get an ass whipping like Rodney King got ....Or get beat to your death like cochice / my law say's no peace, fuck the police "............

WOW...

No comments: