Monday, July 12, 2010

"Milkcrate Jewels 24: Mista Sinista Edition"



So my new sound proof studio is finally finished.....A brother is really happy right about now my man...All my equipment is set up, no sound leaks, and the freshly laid carpet has that nice 2010 smell to it......To be honest, I haven't been this happy in quite sometime...

Only one fucking problem...

Transferring a dumb amount of records to the new spot............SHIT, I love vinyl to death, but this is just ridiculous....How much abuse can my back take while moving all of these god damn crates ?

Anyway, while looking through the magic crates I went on a crazy trip down memory lane.....Funny how some quality records get lost in the shuffle (When you have as many records as I do it's bound to happen)....

In the above pic I am holding up two records that feature "Mista Sinista" production.......The criminally slept-on "Cliffhangaz" (A.B. Universal, Kukuu Bag Of Bonez, etc) hit a home-run when it comes to sure shot singles with the hilarious skeezer anthem, "Curry Chicken Head"...

Don't sleep.....Cliffhangaz definitely do their thing on the mic, but Sinista's production is as equally dangerous....POW.POW..



And next up to bat is the hard to find "Insane Psycho Home" E.P...

Peep this cut entitled "Padded Walls" also produced by Mista Sinista..

2003 goodness..



I had the opportunity to chop it up with Sinista about ten years ago, and I was completely surprised at how humble he was...Dude even hopped in my car and listened to my beats (He gave me the nod of approval which made my day HAHAHA)........

So here's to you Sinista......

SALUTE.......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dope! And congrats on the sound proof room! Thats gotta be one goal that all beatmakers wisth they could do.

And I'm still bumpin that BEATNUTS shit!!!!! Thank you!

Drasar Monumental said...

Word up cousin....Send me some of your new shit, I want to hear what you are cooking up ....

Peace-
D