Monday, July 12, 2010

" Burn Your Face Off "



A couple years back I hit up my dude "Refa One" to bless me with a ill piece to hang up in the laboratory.....It took him a little while, but he eventually accomplished his mission...

When I first saw this joint, I almost lost all composure...

The "DRASAR" on the side of the train was fresh enough for me, but he went the extra mile and flipped a character on the side to complete the explosion.......BLAM,BLAMZ...

* Click on the picture for further analysis...

2 comments:

Daily Diggers said...

Yo that's FRESH!

Drasar Monumental said...

HAHAHA-
Yeah my brother, Refa is kinda nasty with it...

By the way, that Leacy mix was straight flames..I really appreciate you sharing that...

If you want to trade mixes on some secret type shit, hit me up at ZJUDAH@YAHOO.COM..

Keep up the good work....

Peace-
D