Thursday, May 13, 2010

" T.D.S. Mob 2010 "



If you glance over to the right side of my blog, you will notice me holding up one of my favorite all-time records...T.D.S. Mob "What's This World Coming Too" ?

I didn't just hold that record up for kicks, I held that record up because I wanted to make a motherfuckin statement....The statement is, HIP HOP BATTLEFIELD is anti-toy (YA HEARD)...

HAHAHAHA......A lot of cats talk about "Scratch Reaction" being the hot shit on this single, but "What's This World Coming Too" always put me under a spell with it's rough around the edges-sinister vibe...Anyways, go cop that Diggers With Gratitude+T.D.S Mobb 2010 package if you haven't already...

And while your at it, peep this DWG interview with one of TDS's original deejays, "MK"......Two thumbs up !!!

TUNE IN

No comments: