Monday, May 31, 2010

" Respect The Vets: Doc TC5 "



"My TC5 career started in late 1983. I was so amazed at the work Seen and Doze were doing at the time and the buzz they had in Art & Design High School, that I actively sought them out. I finally met Doze at the Roxy"s Night Club. We quickly hit it off and he put me down early 1984. Around this time, Seen and Juice had moved to Rhode Island, but by the end of the year they were back and not to happy with the amount of people Doze added to the crew. So all new recruits were kicked out and instructed to meet at Rocksteady Park to state their case. After reviewing my blackbooks and photo album, Seen made me a Vice Prez and allowed me to assemble the squad that rocked the I.R.T's for a decade."

GET YOUR HAND STYLES UP !!!!!!

No comments: