Saturday, May 22, 2010

" Main Ingredient Radio Show "



One thing that I love about the internet is that now anyone, from anywhere, can broadcast their ideals to a worldwide audience without dealing with gatekeepers...In the past I have held down a couple radio show slots, but I always grew tired of dealing with the politics of what I could play, and what I could say...

Now with the Battlefield Funk Radio (U-Stream) I can say whatever the fuck I want..

Anyways, while searching around for new beats I ran across this broadcast from D.J. Cro (London)...A nice selection of joints for a Saturday evening..

DOWNLOAD

Tracklisting-

Southpaw Chop feat Large Pro – Here We Go (SCMP)
P Brothers feat Sam Hill – That Kid Is Nice (Heavy Bronx)
Shadez Of Brooklyn - Everyday Livin (Chopped Herring Exclusive)
Get Off The Playground Jeekay Remix
CNN feat Tragedy & Nas – Calm Down (White)
The LOX – Recognize (Interscope)
Cappo – Loyalty (Son)
TDS Mob – The Rhyme Your About To Hear Is True (DWG Exclusive)
Masta Killa feat Ghost & Rae - It’s What It Is (Nature Sounds)
Chris Lowe – Treacherous 3 (Buds)
Eric Lau feat Guilty Simpson – For The D (Fat City)
Mr Complex – Visualize (Raw Shack)
Pro Town Records – AM To PM Remix (PTR)
Bronze Nazareth - Think Differently (TDMG)
Ghostface – Mighty Healthy Ras Beats Remix (Exclusive)
Nutrageous feat Royal Flush & Mic Geronimo (PPM)
3 Kings – College (Dunham)

No comments: