Monday, May 17, 2010

" Digging On The Daily "



My peoples over in London "Daily Diggers", constantly bring funky shit to the forefront on their excellent blog...Instead of following cornball trends, these cats stick to the script and have made a nice lane for themselves over the years...

Last week they dropped another radio broadcast after being on hiatus for several months....My policy is to never post up anything without listening to it, but I will make an exception for these cats because I know for a fact some fly beats will be on deck...

So if you want to start your Monday correctly I highly suggest you give this a listen (ALRIGHT)..

Tracklist-

45KING - Test Press LP beat
DAVID SHIRE - Taking of Pelham 123
ROCK WORKSHOP - I Think It's...
SOUND FOUNDATION - Bruised
VOCO - Mahdi
NEW YORK ROCK ENSEMBLE - Gravedigger
PASSPORT - Puzzle
QUINCY JONES - Money Runner
SOUL SEARCHERS - Soul to the People
EL MICHELS AFFAIR - It's Just Begun (Drums)
RAY BARRETTO - Soul Drummers
TYB - I Love Hip Hop
SIR FRESH & DJ CRITICAL - Sir Vere
ED MATH - Behind the Bars
ANTOINETTE - This Girl is Off On Her Own
PHILL MOST CHILL - On Tempo Jack
STEADY B - instrumental
SLICK RICK - Treat Her Like A Prostitute
FLAVOR UNIT - Flavor Unit Assasination Squad
MAKEBA & SKRATCH - Ain't It Funky
DRUM OUTRO

DOWNLOAD

No comments: