Wednesday, May 26, 2010

" Hip Hop Battlefield Remix Series "



BLAM, BLAM, BLAMZ......

More remix action from the general of this Hip Hop Battlefield battleship !!!!!!!!! I'm going to keep launching these rockets at you dudes until you realize my crates weigh a ton (YA HEARD ME).....

Maspyke get flipped (54th Regiment) over one of my more straight forward type of beats...If you have wack computer speakers you are not going to be able to hear the ill low end manipulation popping off...So get your woofer game up before you try to check in HA-HA...

Peace to Mad Miguel...



DOWNLOAD

5 comments:

BIG D O said...

shit is fuckin insane...

I gotta say, perhaps I'm feeling this beat more than any of the other remix jawns mano...

I like the Battlefield stamp too..sounded real proper...

as always you on point like a fiend's needle bretheren...hope all is well..if the music is any indication your in a good space...

Drasar Monumental said...

Thank you ,thank you brother....

As long as people feel this shit, I'm going to keep bangin..

I'm in the process of rocking over my own beats again..Be on the lookout ....It's going to scare a lot of people...

Peace-
D

BIG D O said...

will be waiting to hear that....

Anonymous said...

FRESH ahki!!
SENIZM

Drasar Monumental said...

WHAT UP SEN ?