Sunday, January 31, 2010

" Who Gives A Fuck About A God Damn Grammy ? "



Remember those infamous words from " Flavor Flav ? " ( Terminator X On The Edge Of Panic )....I do god damn it, and over twenty years later I believe in those words more than ever...

Fuck the Grammy's !!!!!! Hip Hop was designed to go against the grain, nowadays cats are running to the mainstream for any type of hand-out they can get...

These are the nominees for best rap song...( What a fucking joke ).

Best Rap Song
Drake – “Best I Ever Had”
Kid Cudi – “Day ‘N’ Nite”
T.I. & Justin Timberlake – “Dead And Gone”
Jay-Z – “D.O.A. (Death Of Auto-Tune)”
Jay-Z, Rihanna & Kanye West – “Run This Town”

Don't get it twisted....I didn't expect the Grammy nominations to be on point in the first place, that would be ridiculous...I'm just disappointed that the bar has gone down so low......Justin Timberlake is involved in a rap nomination for christ sake...

WOW....Jay-Z nominated twice for two horrible songs....WOW....What the fuck happened to Jay-Z ?..... WOW..

I can still remember the days when Hip Hop got absolutely no love at the Grammy's....Public Enemy, Fresh Prince, M.C. Lyte, etc
actually boycotted that shit in the late 80's....They had the right idea....

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT A GOD DAMN GRAMMY ?

* UPDATE-----Damn I turned to the Grammy's just to see how they started the show....HHHMMMM, just like I thought, some more weirdo behavior...They opened up with Lady GaGa & Elton John....HAHAHAHA......

Time to turn on my sampler and get grimey....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

call me foo..

Drasar Monumental said...

Word up Wormz...I will hit you up today cousin..