Wednesday, January 6, 2010

" Money Boss Players Shit: Re-Up "



This podcast from the " Heavy Listening Crew " is just out of control...I put this up a couple months back, but heads keep asking me about it; so it's only right that I hit you off with it again...

When it comes to that good old fashioned ski-mask rap, " Money Boss Players " are in a hardcore league of their own...I could listen to this type of shit on repeat all day...

Big shout to my manz " Hektek " in the South Bronx...

Tracklist:
EDDIE CHEEBA & BAG-O (BOSS MONEY) Intro
MBP : Bronx Niggas
MBP : Games
MBP : Players Pinnacle
MBP : Area Code 212
P BROTHERS, SADAT X, EDDIE CHEEBA & G.S. : Come On Down
BOSS MONEY, SADAT X & BIG MEGA : If You Thuging
MINNESOTA, BOSS MONEY & JUNIOR M.A.F.I.A. : Guap
P BROTHERS & BOSS MONEY : Blam Blam For Nottingham
MBP : Crap Game
MBP : Gunplay
BOSS MONEY & MINNESOTA : Dat Shit
MBP : Walk With A Limp
SADAT X, MBP & SHA SHA : Games's Sober
MBP : Saturday Night, Sunday Morning
P BROTHERS & BOSS MONEY : Boss Money Gangsters
SADAT X, BOSS MONEY & GS : Shine
BAG-O Outro

DOWNLOAD

No comments: