Thursday, January 21, 2010

" Drasar Monumental Destroys The Remix: Re-Post "



Even though this is a re-post don't think for a hot second that I am running out of dangerous beats.....The only reason why I am reposting this remix of Royal Flush ( Wordwide ) is because it seems to get a good response whenever I play it for one of my peoples...

I have been making beats for half of my life..Sometimes things come together, and sometimes they don't....With this remix right here, I knew I had a heavy piece of weaponry on my hands ....

The original version by " L.E.S. " is a certified classic in my opinion and damn near impossible to top, but I feel my version deserves some burn as well...

So quit stalling homeboy...Swoop up this remix and prepare for impact..

All beats destroyed, mangled, sliced, wrestled, and deconstructed by ME !!!!!

DOWNLOAD

No comments: