Sunday, January 10, 2010

" G.T.F.O.H. - Hip Hop Weasel Edition "



Hip Hop is such a big part of my life I can actually say it is one of the most important things in my world.Is it weird that I don't have any friends that aren't down with Hip Hop in some shape,form,or fashion?

Ever since I can remember I have been crying foul when certain so-called Hip Hop heads fumble the pass and make fools of themselves for not staying in their lane ... For this weeks " GTFOH ", I'm going to take my gloves off and lay the smack down....

1..Did you know Steele from the movie " Juice " came out with an album ? I bet your forgetful ass didn't remember this sad attempt at mic rocking...
Wow....It wasn't all good in the 90's either ninja !!!!!!!!

2...Yo dogz, I like " M.O.P. " just as much as the next man, but this is just downright shameful....My dudes would have revoked my Hip Hop pass if they even suspected me of being down with such wobble-headed fuckery..." Life is good , life is great / life is unbelievable, life is hard..Life is cruel, life is beautiful / ooh yeah yeah ".....G.T.F.O.H....

3...Isn't it kinda strange how Mariah Carey picks whoever is hot at the moment and decides to collab with them...This is what I call the " Chameleon Syndrome "...From O.D.B. to a barely understandable Gucci Mayne, she will do whatever it takes to be popular I guess....She even had the nerve to say O.D.B. was her favorite rapper, WE DONT BELIEVE YOU........R.I.P. Ason Unique..

4....Funny how dudes try to cop a plea after totally abandoning their Hip Hop roots....I always thought " Fat Joey Crack " was a decent enough cat...D.I.T.C. is his foundation for christ sakes, but when dudes get a little paper sometimes they get all eccentric and shit....We need you to come back " F.J. ", so knock off all that bullshit....

5...Over here at Hip Hop Battlefield I try to incorporate the past, present, and future of this art form....Too many cats stay so stuck in the 90's that they overlook a lotta dope shit that is poppin off today...Don't get me wrong troop..My favorite years are from 86-98, but it is my duty as a D.J. to be up on the new fly shit as well.....Stop all the bloodclot crying about things you can't control....Stay on top of your skills and stay focused...

6...I'm not a fan of modern R&B...To be honest I would rather listen to some grimey ass punk rock than hear someone whine about how their girl left them high and dry....So it should come as no suprise why I think this collabo between Big Daddy Kane & Patti Labelle straight up stinks...

7...Everybody thinks they are a gangster/goon/hardrock/shooter these days....I think Hip Hop has suffered in recent years because fools are afraid to break free from this blueprint and just truly be themselves...Dont get it twisted; I don't want to hear anyone spit that David Bowie weirdo rap shit, but I am getting bored with dudes that " catch all these bodies " but couldn't hold themselves down in a cipher....YA FEEL ME...Calm down with all that GUN TALK and get your breath control together...

8...Remember when rap battles were actual rap battles ?....Nowadays dudes are battling accapella on some, one-two, buckle my shoe weirdo shit....I can't fuck with most of these battles, but this one between " T-Rex & Math Hoffa " had me laughing louder than a motherfucker....

9....Alright ya'll....I could go on forever but this is a perfect time to wrap it up with all the shenanigans....Remember, these are just "MY" opinions and I don't expect anyone to think like I do..You can send all hate mail to DEEZNUTZ@FUCKYOURSELF.COM