Sunday, January 3, 2010

" 2010 Shots "



Another fuckin year just disappeared..Crazy....HIP HOP BATTLEFIELD will continue to bless ya'll with nonstop Hip Hop goodness throughout 2010 and beyond...

I have some crazy things in store..Mr.Funk What Ya Heard & I will most likely clique up and form one monster blog (BATTLEFIELD FUNK)...It's not 100% official, but I would say it's about 80 % official...

My massive record collection is getting fatter on the daily; so expect to hear more of my beats, mixes, songs throughout 2010..I'm also attempting to drag my rhyme partner out of self imposed exile....He is one of the illest motherfuckers that you have never heard of....My goal is to force him to wreck 45 minutes worth of my beats ( Be on the lookout for that )....

We will continue to do the BATTLEFIELD FUNK RADIO show, but with more guest D.J.'s, interviews, reviews, etc....Big shout out to everyone that has tuned in...We see you and it is definitely appreciated....

I just returned from a long flight so there will be no post until tomorrow morning.....Happy New Year, stay focused, stay true, stay up, stay chisel.......Peace...

No comments: