Monday, January 4, 2010

" Milkcrate Jewels 22 "



Awww man, this record brings me back to my wanna-be, Hip Hop Billy Dee Williams, school yard womanizer days...I really thought I was god's gift to women when this record first hit the scene...

For some reason, " Antexx's " only album, " Suburban Ettiquette " doesn't get the shines it deserves...It wasn't exactly a classic, but it did contain moments of brilliance, not to mention " Havoc's " ( Mobb Deep ) first rhymes on wax ( yeah, even before Juvenile Hell )...

" Understand Me Vanessa " got a little burn on Yo M.T.V. Raps when it dropped..I was instantly hooked to the sampled four-chord melody on the break....Memories....
DOWNLOAD


" As The World Turns " features a teenage " Havoc " on the first verse...Wow....Anttex if your out there get at me, I have some questions for you..
DOWNLOAD

No comments: