Wednesday, January 20, 2010

" Tony Toca Presents: Best Of 09 "



Rarely do I post up something without listening to it first...Shhhhiiiiiiit, in this day in age even the most trusted Hip Hop brand can flip the script on you....( YA HEARD ME )...

But if Tony Touch is going to put out a best of 09 " power-cipher " type joint, I have faith....Don't get me wrong I know for a fact that a couple of these cats are going to embarrass themselves on the mic ( More than a couple actually )...Regardless, the majority of this should be entertaining..

I will let you know what I think after fully listening to it...My fingers are crossed..

Via-NR.

1. J. Cole Freestyle
2. Skyzoo Freestyle
3 Royce Da 5′9″ Freestyle
4 Sadat X Freestyle
5 Wale Freestyle
6 OC & AG Freestyle
7 Consequence Freestyle
8 Diamond D Freestyle
9 Sean Price Freestyle
10 Red Cafe Freestyle
11 Mickey Factz Freestyle
12 Kurious Freestyle
13 Joell Ortiz Freestyle
14 The Kid Daytona Freestyle
15 Fashawn Freestyle
16 Steele Freestyle
17 Redman and Method Man Freestyle
18 Slaughterhouse Freestyle
19 Termanology Freestyle
20 Nickelus F Freestyle
21 Nipsey Hussle Freestyle
22 Torae Freestyle
23 Emilio Rojas Freestyle
24 KRS-One and Buckshot Freestyle
25 Krumbsnatcha Freestyle
26 Saigon Freestyle
27 Masta Ace & Edo G Freestyle

DOWNLOAD

No comments: