Friday, January 29, 2010

Battlefield Funk Radio.. 1/28/10



Here is the show from last night...This time around I played nothing but my own self-made productions....Remixes, blends, ill instrumentals, dusted samples, and a heavy dose of crunchy drums.....

I put a lot of work into these beats over the years, and I appreciate that so many of you have taken the time to listen to them..I'm literally sitting on hundreds of beats so expect to hear more throughout 2010...

Shout out to my partner in GRIME " Mr. Mad Planet " for always keeping the vibes up...Rashad, Kendoo, Shyeer Allah, State, Mad Miguel, Vex, Ali, Jessica ( For putting up with the noise ), Fran, Khasm, Sha, Matt in Chicago, My girl Liz, Goblin, Mikey Ice, D.O.,Talk-Sick ( You were one of our biggest supporters-see you when I get there ), Bron, Markski, Fooders, P-Sol, Daze, Nick Name, Sin out there in Brooklyn, Grim Rock, Daily Diggers out in London ( Keep those breaks coming brother ) Worm, Big Dan in Chico, Hen Rockerz, Choc-Onerz, Riff, Kool Skool out in the U.K., Monzrock, E.C., etc........

And just in case you want to bang this in the whip; here is the MP3......YEEEEAHHHHH.

DOWNLOAD

NOW LET THE BEATS ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE.

No comments: