Wednesday, October 14, 2009

" R.I.P.-Talk- Sick "



Awww man, this morning I lost one of my Zulu brothers, James " Talk-Sick " Sullivan .....He was a true Hip Hop historian, friend, comedian, and all around decent human being.....

We would have long Hip Hop history discussions over the years, and I can honestly say that when it came to Hip Hop, he was a extremely thorough cat....This saddens me deeply, I just spoke to him a couple weeks back....

" Talk- Sick " loved the BATTLEFIELD FUNK RADIO show, matter of fact he answered one of our trivia questions with the greatest of ease just weeks ago......So I sent him a little Hip Hop gift bag to show my appreciation only to find out he was in the hospital fighting for his life......

Life is real fucked up sometimes......The good die young, while evil, pieces of shit types carry on with their wicked ways.....2009 has been a year of great loss for the Hip Hop nation....Today we lost another soldier...

My condolences go out to all the Seattle Zulus, Talk-Sick's family and his girl ( stay strong, we got you ), and everyone else that ever had a chance to build with him......

I really cant believe you are gone man.......We will miss you...R.I.P.

It's only right that I post up a remix I did of " God Bless Ya Life " ( Ill Biscuits ).......

DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

The Kool Skool said...

Rest In Peace to our Brother from the UK Zulu Family!