Tuesday, October 13, 2009

" Kool Keith : The Personal Album "



When it comes to straight up comedy on the mic, " Kool Keith " is in a class by himself.....Who else would rock a Elvis wig, paint his face green, and lamp with a dead parakeet on his shoulder ?

Eazy E and Kool Keith have/had the uncanny ability to make me crack up anytime I heard them spit a verse....On the mysterious " Personal Album ", Kool Keith lays down some of the oddest rhymes ever recorded in the history of music ....

This album was produced entirely by " K.K. " and is limited to 500 hand-signed copies..... Here are a couple of the funniest highlights.....


" Girl Want To Kill Herself " ( Aww man this is just crazy ).....
DOWNLOAD

" Black Kid Thinks He Is White " ( HHAAHAHAHAHAH )
DOWNLOAD

" It Gotta Be That Way " ( Some summer time, freak- mode type shit )
DOWNLOAD

" I Do What I Want "
DOWNLOAD

" Lady Thinks She Is All That " ( Wow )
DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

TrillxNailujx said...

I'm a longtime huge Kool Keith supporter "The Personal album" is mandatory, amazing, just amazing.... Fallow me on twitter/instagram @TrillxNailujx