Thursday, October 8, 2009

" Battlefield Funk Update "



Sorry to inform all the people that check for " BFR ", but we will not be back until next week..Yeah, I know you need your weekly Hip Hop fix, but brothers are on hold until next week....

Don't get it twisted , we will be back to burn next Thursday with all types of heat so make sure you stay tuned......

I can hear some of you now, " Awww man those Battlefield Funk dudes are M.I.A. "........." Yo, I told you they couldn't keep rocking that heavy without a break "........" What happened, brothers ran out of beats " ?....

My reply to all that shit is, thank you for checking us out, we ain't goin nowhere, and next week we are on a mission to WRECK...

" Fatlace " ( S.F. ) recently posted up a article about the radio show......Looks like people are starting to really check the fuck in....

Thank you it is appreciated..

READ "B.F.R " POST AT FAT LACE....

No comments: