Thursday, October 8, 2009

" Drasar Monumental Wrecks The Remix "



You want the beats..You cats really want to hear that DRAMA....All right, I will hit you off with a freshly constructed torpedo...

This time around I decided to keep it bare-bones, stripped down, and extra gully ( Are you suprised ? )....I think you get the picture by now that I like my production RAW......Anyway, this a remix of one of my favorite " Royal Flush " cuts ( Worldwide)...

It would be impossible to top the original version produced by "L.E.S.", but I am not in competition with anyone, I am just trying to add on to the legacy of dirty, dangerous, watch your back type of Hip Hop......

All beats destroyed, mangled, sliced, wrestled, and deconstructed by ME !!!!!!!!


DOWNLOAD

5 comments:

BIG D O said...

illness as usual....

Daily Diggers said...

ooooooh! that's crispy Dras.

Keep punchin them pads.

Kid Dyno

Drasar Monumental said...

Thank you........Be on the look out for more this week....

Kufy X said...

My brothas get it in hard body in the paint too....Salute to my bredren Drasar....Keep it bangn'.....

KUFY X said...

Yo......My brotha D gets Biz Kids....Man....Keep rockn they nots and bangn' out that hardcore flavor for the true heads...Get Fed Concrete Salute......