Friday, October 23, 2009

" Remix Firepower "



MORE FIRE, MORE FIRE, MORE FIYAAAAAAHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!..

Yeah you guessed it troop, it's motherfuckin remix time once again..When I finished this one, I had to step away from my sampler and go grab a fire extinguisher to put out the 4 alarm blaze in my lab ( I know, that was a little corny HAHAHAHA )....

But you get the picture...Those cats from " B.K. " ( M.O.P. ) get the remix treatment on the BATTLEFIELD today, and if I may say so myself, this is a certified knockout blow...

Instead of rocking a aggressive style , ( like usual ) I decided to tap into a different type of frequency...Don't worry, you wont hear any cheesy keyboard sounds, Bee-Gee's loops, or any of that other weirdo bullshit....

.JUST RAW, MANIAC, MACHETE CHOPS ............

So quit stalling...Swoop this one up if you know what time of day it really is....

M.O.P-" Stick To Your Gunz Remix "
DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

Daily Diggers said...

There is always heavy artillery in Dras's vacinity!

keep rocking my the piano loops my mellow! Dope ish....

Kid Dyno

Drasar Monumental said...

THANK YOU FAMZ....MORE BEATS ON DECK...BIG UP .