Wednesday, October 21, 2009

" Remix Weaponry : Tragedy Khadafi Edition "



What up all my beat freaks out there...It's time for me to bless you all with some brand new production to keep your ears perked up....This is a remix that I did of " Blood Type " ( Tragedy Khadafi )....

When I was in the process of slicing this one up, one of my homeboys screamed, "Sounds like you sampled that from a Chi-Lites song".....HAHAHAHA.....Yeah, he was way off course with that one....

I normally don't expose my samples or even the group who I sampled the shit from....But today I am in a giving mood so I will unveil the groups name for the HIP HOP BATTLEFIELD posse ....The name of the group is , " Honey Cone " and if you want to find out more about this very flavorful group of soul sisters click HERE......

Moving right along.....I was pleased with the results of this remix, I think it captures the ugly vibe I was going for.

Put on your helmets, strap on your seat belts, lace up your space boots and prepare for take off.....

DOWNLOAD

Tragedy was sentenced to prison on December 27, 2007....He is scheduled to be released on January 21, 2110...

No comments: