Friday, October 16, 2009

" 5 Friday Sure Shots "



The weekend is here again......So here is some theme- music to help jump start your Friday shenanigans...Peace to everyone that checks out HIP HOP BATTLEFIELD on the regular.....

1......" Killa Sha "- ( ART OF WAR )....This is that shit.......
DOWNLOAD

2....." Big Nose and Rashinel " - ( Heir Apparent )....Some bugged-out illness from the slept on , Hobo Junction crew.....Loved this when it first came out, and still bang this shit to this day......
DOWNLOAD

3..." Cormega "- ( Live And Learn ).....Dope cut off his new album...Produced by Pete Rock..
DOWNLOAD

4..." 25 Is Life "- ( Mic Slaughter )....Even though these cats sound just like Onyx, I still like to play this cut loud from time to time....
DOWNLOAD

5...." Camp Lo "- ( I Love It Then )....These brothers are kinda wild with the concept on this one, but the production is so fresh I gotta give it the thumbs up.....Good to hear new music from " Ski ".......
DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

Nick Nayme said...

I'm kinda getting into that new Camp Lo album. I like the beats for sure.

Tarikh Brown aka TMB! said...

Peace Im glad I chopped it up wit u Bruh, I was making a beat b4 I called
and after reading the blog and listening to tracks on here I started to write then Record a new track of the instrumental i made, took like twwo hours here is the Premiere on Hip HOp Battlefield, check the name drop in the first bar peace Drasar Monumental