Thursday, October 1, 2009

" No Radio Show Tonight Folks "



I'm sorry to inform you cats, but there will be no " Battlefield Funk Radio " show tonight...We will be back next week to tear shit up again so don't trip.....( Make sure you check out the archived shows )

To make up for our absence, I will bless you with a " Wax Weaponz 15 " mix just in case you missed it the first time around....You know the mother fucking steez: another wild, off the dome, one track attack.

When I put this one together, I tried to dig in a wide assortment of crates.. Pay close attention to the dramatic intro as well........Enjoy

DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

BIG D O said...

ill mix man...and yes that intro was nuts...flawless mixing, blending, scratching and cuttin'....first rate Dras, first rate...so many breaks on here that I had forgot about, excellent selection....

"R.I.P. Dolemite!!!"....

Drasar Monumental said...

THANK YOU DOGZ......MORE TORPEDOS ON THE WAY..