Monday, June 16, 2008

When Llamas Attack part 5



This is the last part of the interview I conducted with Selfish from Green Llama....Check out their music....Cop that Uncut Raw, and Decay's "Antique Black".......

3..{HHBF} What are your views on sampling laws? And where do you think production is headed?

3..{ Selfish} I really dont even concider sampling laws when I set out to create something beatwise, and I'm pretty sure that speaks for all of the Llama producers. Really I'm all for the creativity of it..If I'm ever at a point that I need to cough up dough for a sample I'll deal with it. But for now fuck that...As far as me personally I want to see sampling alive...That's what I love, plus it's the foundation of Hip Hop really...You cant fuck with a sample chopped and flipped just right.....

4..{HHBF}...Final words, future plans, words of wisdom...

4..{Selfish}..We got a lot in the works..I got the sequel to Uncut Raw. A group album with Dibiase on the beats....I got 'Street Trash". the b movie themed Lp from me and Vincent Price....Green Llama album later in the year. I got so many talented people in my circle, I should be busy for the next few decades..Enjoy the music and help us take the music where it can and should be.......

.......Sample of Selfish's music "Fortune Cookies" below.....

No comments: