Thursday, June 12, 2008

Industry rule 4080.....




This is a picture of Lil Wayne and Baby tongue kissing.......When I first seen this I just had to shake my head in disbelief....First of all I am not a Wayne fan, but I heard a large volume of his music over the years and I have come to the conclusion that there is some sort of conspiracy going on...........You don't kiss other men on the mouth unless you are gay....I didn't even kiss my dad on the cheek, barely my mother as a matter of fact......And for the record, I am far from homophobic.. I could give a fuck less what you do with your life.....Just don't bother me, or beat me in the head with any bullshit.....Live and let live........But the point being , Wayne fronts like some type of drugged up tough guy......And the public has built this bozo up so much, motherfuckers are running around saying he is the best to ever do it.......What?.....Get the fuck out of here........Wayne's career blew up as soon as these pictures were made public......Sure he was a public figure with Cash Money and all that, but he really blew when people found out he went both ways........It's no mystery that the majority of the recording industries biggest {players} are coked out homosexuals......Artist get rewards for participating in certain type of behaviors.........Check out the book "Notes and Tones" by Art Taylor......This book was written in the 60's. Art interviews great jazz figures in this book such as Charles Mingus, Art Blakey, Hampton Hawes, etc.......Homosexuality and rewards for recording artist who adopt this lifestyle is nothing new...It is common practice and brothers in this book actually state if they were gay they would have gotten more exposure.....Crazy...........And Wayne is also a {style thief}.....Peep Gillie the Kid's catalogue for further analysis.............What do ya'll think? Is Lil greazy really poppin? ......Is that a hardrock b boy swagger? Or is that a sweet feet swagger?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

yo, this incapsulates that whole conversation we was having. thanx, I was tryin to break it down to Em, but this says it all.
definately shady.

Unknown said...

yo, this incapsulates that whole conversation we was having. thanx, I was tryin to break it down to Em, but this says it all.
definately shady.

707boogie said...

Not even gonna mention this whack , fake, punk.... Bottom-line This fool is a joke any sucka who thinks he's kew is a dame fool them self- and should slap themselves 5 times for being that dumb.

Anonymous said...

I dont even think this is real I mean common lil wayne, a sunshine boy? Hes far from it with all of his ladies! I think he should make a sex tape lol and then people wouldnt think he was gay! Look at the pic dosnt it seem a bit wierd I think its altered and its fake!!

Anonymous said...

baby explained why they kissed in an interview. reason why is to represent the "father, son relationship" they share to one another. baby being the father and lil wayne being the son.

Drasar Monumental said...

Sounds sweet to me

Anonymous said...

Lil' Wayne is A Suuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr MC'S, & All Cash Money is A Crew Of Faggots Gay Ass!!!!!!!!!Rafaelz2580 Italy

Anonymous said...

ok well ik one thing lil wyan aint gay ur just fucken retared and that gose for everyone else who agrees with this faggit..and lil wyan is the shit and if u dont like his music then u must be on fucken crack...

Anonymous said...

what makes his music attractive is his flow and beat and his voice. It all has flow and rythm thats what helps to make music. But if you seriously listn to his lyrics, sure he does have a couple good wrds ill give m that, its all redic bs spit. Majority of his work is recorded while hes drunk or high