Tuesday, July 12, 2011

" The Triumphant Return Of Sucker Of The Week "



WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THIS ?




A couple years ago I had a "Sucker Of The Week" column on the BATTLEFIELD....I would take the time to pop a blog shot at well deserving targets, and put a spotlight on some of their cornball antics...

It could be a wack lyric, or a straight biter situation.....Or even blatant selling out or any other random act of fuckery that made me blow the whistle and cry foul....

Somewhere along the line I grew bored with the idea and I scrapped the whole shit.....I figured why waste time dissing these herbs, when I could be more constructive by bigging up music that deserves more attention ?

YA HEARD....

Every once in awhile though I spot something that puzzles me to the point where I have to resurrect the "Sucker Of The Week" Modus Operandi......

AWWW MAN, this clip right here is wrong for sooooo many reasons...

If you do not get angry after watching this, you are probably a motherfuckin sucker.........HAHA.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like this : ) alter ha

Anonymous said...

Fast Food places are trying to do too much anymore.

Salads,smoothies,Latte,cinnamon twist sticks etc..

Everyone's trying to outdo each other by adding cr@ap they really don't need.

Also,i rareley eat at McDonald's but i honetly believe there's a lot of people addicted to that place.

There's 2 of them within 6 blocks of me and both stay busy during b'fast,lunch and dinner.

Seriously people,go watch "Super Size" or "Fast Food Nation" get a life and cut back on that sh*t

William-Indiana

Donaleski said...

Man… fuc dis shitt, this some true random act of suckery!… have no words maybe the playa on stage looks like kanye west which fits him well.

Peace to da gods tho.

D

Drasar Monumental said...

WORD UP...

WATCHED BOTH OF THOSE DOCUMENTARIES.....I HAVEN'T TOUCHED FAST FOOD FOR OVER 10 YEARS....THEY DO NOT PAY THEIR WORKERS ENOUGH MONEY FOR THEM TO HONESTLY CARE ABOUT THE FOOD......

IT'S EASY TO CLOWN THE BROTHER ON THE MIC, IT'S NOT HIS FAULT COMPLETELY....

THESE CORPORATIONS TRY TO CO-OP ANYTHING THEY FEEL WILL APPEAL TO THE YOUTH.......

REMEMBER A COUPLE YEARS BACK WHEN FELLY-FEL & OTHERS WERE SCRATCHING FOR A MCDONALDS COMMERCIAL AS WELL....

PATHETIC......

REMEMBER WHEN MC HAMMER DANCED AROUND ON A KFC COMMERCIAL ?..............A SUCKER IS BORN EVERY MINUTE I GUESS......HAHAHA...

OUT-
D

BIG D O said...

who remembers that McDonald's commercial w/ Felli Fel in it? Shit's fucking disgusting...Mickey D's using black and latino ppl's culture to sell them death via their horrible, poisonous food...

The Kool Skool said...

"Hey mom I got an acting job! Yeah! I think its the start of a really big phase in my career!" - MC Douche

so wack! They had a Rappy MC Dee's advert in the UK about 5 years ago, just before Timberlake. Beatboxing and everything. Terrible, like Chet Hanks Frat Rap
http://thekoolskool.blogspot.com/2011/07/return-of-frat-rap-mc-tom-hanks-son.html
Peace Family