Sunday, July 3, 2011

" Hip Hop Treats "



Everything in my world revolves around Hip Hop in some shape, form, or fashion.....From the way that I flip my vocab, to the way I dress, to the way I interact with other people....Truth be told, I don't have any friends that aren't Hip Hop heads to some degree...

If your not a Hip Hop dude more than likely I will lose interest in what your talking about eventually.....HAHA...

Is that shallow ?

Anyway, My dude Fran recently came back from the Beat Swapmeet in L.A. and blessed me with a ODB candle....How is that for Hip Hop....

Theses flavorful joints are made by a lady named Junebugg......If you want to cop one yourself, head over to her blog and tell her that the grimy brother from HIP HOP BATTLEFIELD sent you.....

PEEP...

2 comments:

the Mighty Junebugg said...

Peace, thanks for the dope write up! One correction though... Im a "She" http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home

and hip hop is my religion =D

Drasar Monumental said...

HAHAHAHAH......WORD, DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE A WOMAN, MY APOLOGY.....

NICE WORK, AND HIP HOP IS MY RELIGION AS WELL SISTA.....

PEACE-
D