Wednesday, July 27, 2011

" Milkcrate Jewels 34 "



It's been awhile since I slapped ya'll with a Milkcrate Jewel, so without further delay here goes another rocket blast straight from the dungeons of my wax laboratory......

Earlier today while flipping through the stacks- I came across a record that I haven't listened to in a minute.....Beat Nuts the "Rarest Nuts" L.P.


I caught this a couple years back and I was surprised it contained unreleased material, B-sides, etc....

One of the commercially unreleased joints that caught my attention was a cut called, "Robbed".....It was probably made during the "Stone Crazy" sessions because it sounds similar to one of my favorite songs from that album "Find That", except with a little more bounce.....

Eerie floating keys, Chuck D vocal sample, explosive drums, and plenty death threats = WIN....




No comments: