Monday, July 11, 2011

" Crate Damage, Part 4 "



* In the above pic Dave Jones & myself, live on the air, June 24th at the beautiful University Of British Columbia.....

On my recent trip to Vancouver, Canada I picked up a nice amount of explosive vinyl......I'm not going to share the open drum breaks with ya'll, but what I will do is hit you off with a couple fresh cuts that will definitely perk your ears up....



Concise - "Fame" featuring DJ Revolution on the cuts....

Double Up Records, Produced by Concise..

Concise usually teams up with Checkmate (Defenders Of The Faith), but he is also known to get busy on the solo tip....His rhymes are on point and he also excels with menacing production on this slept on joint from the early 2000's.......

Revolution absolutely kills it on the cuts and gives this record an extra boost of seasoning..HAHA..

I also have to add that Concise is from Vancouver.....

CHECK IN......





King Sun & D.Moet - "Mythological".....

Zakia Records, Produced by Cutmaster DC 1987..

In Ice T's new book he claims "Mythological" was the inspiration and driving force behind his hit song, "Colors".......If you play close attention to "Mythological", it sounds as if Ice-T straight bit the whole shit....

Not just the cadence and flow, but also the drum programming, arrangements, etc........HAHA......

I'm very surprised I caught this record for a decent price because I heard through the grapevine that it's worth a pretty penny..HAHA.....I guess I was at the right place at the right time, because I copped it for cheap..

Anyway, give it a listen trooper.....



And this last pic is for my homeboy Sha-Onerz......What you know about this shit fam ? HAHA..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cant even front like im hip to the band aka looks good dammm ice-t biting king sun let me find out wowwww im going to a graff jam saturday these fools better let me paint ahhhh check out www.deckbros.com beat blaster mix 2 voluumes free break d-load its free : ) alt3r h@

Drasar Monumental said...

THANKS BRO...I WILL CHECK IT OUT A LITTLE LATER TODAY KID....

GOOD LOOKS-
D

Punch Buggy said...

wow you up there wit da big dogs das cool I like the picture wit u Live on the air ;;;;;;;

Drasar Monumental said...

THANK U VERY MUCH....IT'S GOOD TO KNOW FEMALES PEEP THE BATTLEFIELD....

PB- YOUR FROM JAMAICA, MY FAMILY IS FROM THE CAYMAN ISLANDS....

ALL MY WEST INDIAN PEOPLE - STAND UP.....

PEACE-
D