Tuesday, July 5, 2011

" Brazilian Steam"



Now that I'm a proud father, I can't play all that hardcore shit while I'm dealing with my son (He is only 10 months old)......As much as I would love to play some early NWA for him to see what his reaction would be, it just doesn't feel like the right thing to do HAHA..

When he gets older, I will put him in the lab to hear all the hardcore music that influenced his dad throughout the years...

Until then, he gets to hear uplifting jewels like this : Nicola Conte "Viagem 3"......WOW, Brazilian tunes that would even make a cold blooded killer crack a smile and do a little two-step.....

Summer is here trooper, catch a groove and rock on....

Tracklist
01. Dalmo Castello - Fora de Hora
02. O Triangulo - Vocé Que Nao Vem
03. Luiz Carlos Sá - Canto Do Quilombo
04. Aizita - Faz De Conta
05. Octons - Tokyo Blues
06. Vera Brasil - Vai Joao
07. Walter Matesco - Mar Amar
08. Marisa Barroso - Sem Fim
09. Marcio Diniz - Mulata Dengosa
10. Carlos Sodre - Samba De Negro
11. Bossa Trio - Tema em Do
12. Kazinho - O Samba Ta Ficando Bom
13. Herique Benny & JT Meirelles - Chegar De Brigar
14. Wan Trio - Selvagem
15. Eliana Pittman - Batucada Negro
16. Claudia - Macumba
17. Brasil 40 Graus - Copa 70
18. Werther - Litoral

DOWNLOAD...

5 comments:

Donaleski said...

This some grown up shit, u post something i wasnt expectin from a hip hop blog. This guy is the european dj spinna… back then when he was producin beats for moods mc's, all the soulful shit, etc… good lookin, im checkin asap.


Peace D

Drasar Monumental said...

HAHAHAHA......THANKS, EVEN THOUGH THIS IS A HIP HOP BLOG I HAVE TO KEEP CERTAIN FREQUENCIES AVAILABLE....

PEACE-
D

BIG D O said...

YEAH, that's admirable yo...expose shorty to all that good music that isn't as quite, well, hardcore... Daddy shit yo...I imagine it's rewarding...

Unknown said...

I definitely feel ya on that man! When I'm playing music around my daughter (8 mo.) I usually throw on sample material. And it forces us to listen to more genres/albums. I know wifey enjoys it! Haaaa!! Peace!

Drasar Monumental said...

WORD UP E.....

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEWFOUND FATHERHOOD....WERE GOING TO BE RAISING THE NEXT GENERATION OF B-BOYS AND B-GIRLS....

ONE-
D