Wednesday, May 18, 2011

" Wais P - It's In The Game "



Before I even get started I gotta mention that I believe pimps are some of the biggest scumbags you will ever meet....Anyone that takes advantage of dizzy women for the sake of money has some real issues....

Don't get me wrong- many women willingly play the game without being forced into that lifestyle....Shiiiit, some of them even believe that being a prostitute elevates them into a glamorous career....But I believe we need to spend more time trying to build our women up, instead of perpetuating negativity and typical behavior........

Everyone has a mother......Some of you cats have sisters and daughters so you should know better famz.....

With that being said, I am still a Hip Hop head and I tend to gravitate towards the grimier side of things.......Even though I am a civilized brother, I mostly listen to hardcore material .......For example, ex- Ranjah "Wais P" spits that pimp shit in his bars over fresh production by Preemo, Statik Selektah, Sebb, Shuko, and others on his latest mixtape, "It's In The Game"......

TAKE A LISTEN....

1 comment:

donaleski said...

Wat it do Dras, been away fo a minute but aight...
This pimp muzik is pretty dope I have to reckon. Glad you posted this one cause the holmes wais got mo tricks to woop that many other current so called geez n hustlaz...

Peace D