Thursday, May 26, 2011

" Royal Wedding Mix Flavors "



I have some exciting news for the Hip Hop Battlefield posse.....

Tomorrow I will be launching the "Strictly Weapons" remix assault with all beats handled by the captain of this BATTLEFIELD shit (That's me fool HAHA)....For some strange reason I believe it's going to make some fools run for cover when they hear it........

This is not your average, sleep inducing remix project.....I'm talking about an adventure of hardcore beat manipulation....Taylor made wreck geared towards those that gravitate towards explosive material...

No corny jingles, no wack synth lines, no hollow drums, and of course no sanging/singing on the breaks........Nothing but raw turbulence and pressure bangin out of the speakers over here my friend.....

If you thought "Remix Weaponry" was dangerous, "Strictly Weapons" is going to make you tremble in your Timberlands...

The artwork is done, the morale is up, and I'm ready to jump off the top turnbuckle....(R.I.P. Macho Man Randy Savage).....

Anyway, the good dudes over at Fat Lace & Southern Hospitality present the "Royal Wedding" mix with D.J.Superix........WOW......Do the right thing and check in...

DOWNLOAD...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dope trim the nose hairs ill put on my goggles in helmet i gut your back in the battlefeild go in pack$ barb wire fence bolt cutter steeze alter ha

Daily Diggers said...

dope mix D! hit me up at

kidbiscuit at hotmail dot com

Dyno